Welcome to Lil' Country Librarian

Welcome! Lil' Country Librarian is a blog devoted to assisting elementary teacher-librarians and early childhood teachers/parents in finding resources quickly and inexpensively. You will find lesson plans, classroom tips, resource links and printables that will make teaching library easier and more meaningful for your students. I hope you enjoy your visit. Please come back soon!

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Fresh and fun blog makeover for the new school year!

I have been so inspired by all the Periscope teacher-bloggers over the last few weeks that I decided to give myself a blog makeover today. I needed a fresh and fun design for the new school year. Please be patient with me as I transition from one image to another on my blog, Facebook, Twitter, my TpT store, etc. It was so much fun to spend a little time on my branding. ;) Okay, it took me more than a little amount of time because I have apparently forgotten how to do everything since the last blog makeover I did.

Yesterday, I created a new watermark that I hope to start using on all my pictures, too. I realize I have been a bad little blogger!


1 comment:

  1. شركة مكافحة بق الفراش بالدمام

    هل تود الاستعانة بأفضل شركات عزل الاسطح بالدمام مع الحصول علي اكبر فترة ضمان عليك بشركة النسور تقدم الشركة عروض وخصومات رائعة فقط عليك بزيارة موقعنا

    شركة عزل اسطح بالدمام

    ReplyDelete